• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Tailgate needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackCherry77

Loc.
Athens, AL
Hey folks! New guy here looking for a tailgate. Preferably all hardware included and in decent shape. Prefer local or within a few hours of North AL. Would appreciate any leads you could help me out with.
Looking forward to using this site on my 77 project that I just acquired last month.

Thanks, Gunny.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Gunny, welcome to the site and congrats on getting an EB!!! Don't be worried if you don't get a lot of response about the tailgate...they are hard to come by in any condition!!! And then there's the freight thing!!!;D;D;D
Good luck!!!

OP
OP
B

BlackCherry77

Loc.
Athens, AL
Thanks. Yeah I figured it might take awhile to find one. I have plenty to do in the mean time.
Trying to avoid shipping and the new ones along with all the hardware is tough on the wallet!

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Welcome! I think I have a good tailgate, I’m prob 60 miles SW of you in Winfield. I’ll ck on that for ya

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. Yap welcome aboard & You just got 4 post some most of us shy away from short post counts. But since NGA knows you .. you got a break . welcome ..
... & Freight is a killer . I've got a good one . but I'm way too far away.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Sometimes you can find a real good tailgate far away really cheap, but you may have to pay $150. to $250. in shipping...still cheaper than buying new. Fastenal is a cheap way to ship large items.

bamabaja

Contributor
Loc.
The Shoals
Welcome Black Cherry. If Winfield Pirate doesn’t have tailgate, give me a shout. I think I have decent one, and I’m in the Shoals. We need to round up the North AL Bronco Boys.

OP
OP
B

BlackCherry77

Loc.
Athens, AL
Bamabaja, thanks for the offer. I haven’t heard back from EBman yet, so I’m definitely interested in your tailgate. I will send you a PM after I get to work this morning.
Is there any kind of Bronco owners club in AL that you know of? I looked through the members list and there are more than enough EB owners to start one.

Status
Not open for further replies.