• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO Tank, Pump, Core, Visors, vent box, misc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salashhavoc

Not a mechanic
I am moving soon and would rather these go to an enthusiast than the trash...
Pickup on weekends if interested.

Stock Metal Fuel Tank - No issues, removed less than 2 months ago for EFI conversion
1 NIB Carter Fuel Pump, and one working pump used - Removed due to EFI conversion - SOLD
2 Sun Visors in great shape, albeit dusty - SOLD
1 power steering pump used
1 used vent box with flap - The top is damaged a bit
More to come as I find it...

Also have the following for sale:
Holley 600 Carb (80457-5) $100
Holley Truck Avenger Carb 470 $300
Comp Cam: COMP Cams Magnum Hydraulic Roller Camshaft and Lifter Kit, Ford 289-302 1963-95 Retro-Fit, Lift .533, Duration 284 Degrees, lobe Separation Angle 110 Degrees, RPM Range 2500-6000 Cam only - $100

Last edited:

Bronco John

Would you consider shipping fuel pumps? On my dime of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Salashhavoc

Salashhavoc

Not a mechanic
I would, however, I already responded to someone via PM and agreed to ship to them.

If it falls through, I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.