• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TBP great customer service

beasterly

I wanted to a minute and share my experience with you guys . A few years back I bought about 8k in parts from WH JBG and TBP to redo the body on my bronco. My New tailgate was bad end cap welded in on a angle so bad it hit the side of the body. I didnt notice till after paint and went to install . Bad part is I had no time to correct it since I had a moving truck loaded waiting to finish bronco to move to Tennessee. So I kinda let it sit for 2 years and now I can't get the tailgate to clear .I started to call to find out where I got the tailgate and WH was happy to look into it but tailgate wasn't from them .Next call went to JBG was told no return after 90 days sorry sire you didn't purchase it here anyway so last TBP. By this time I'm getting a little angry and
a nice guy named Matt picked up the phone told me to send some pics and he will see what they can do . So I get my replacement today and I wanted to let you guys know if your planning a long build be sure to buy your parts from a company willing to stand by there customers .Thanks Matt and Lonnie for your help and Tom's Bronco Parts for there customer loyalty.

WRG

That is great service for sure!

Even after 2 years no less...
Impressive !

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
That kind of support gains returning loyal customers for sure. I've never had a problem with TBP and they have gotten a lot of money from me because of it. Couple of times a small part was missing from my order. No hesitation they sent me the missing part. Often I try to combine getting that part with some other part I need to order so they don't have to eat the shipping. If a vendor is willing to work with me I am sure going to try to work with them.
I have to say that broncograveyard treats me the same as well. Often who I order from ends up being based on shipping time and parts quality. Some vendors have a slightly better looking part than the other. At least based on the website pics and description, which is all we have to go on sometimes. Most of the vendor's customer service is outstanding. If it isn't, word will get out and they will suffer I am sure.

OP
OP
B

beasterly

I base my purchases on shipping I have a 89 as well I buy a lot from WH and JBG as well but JBG has a 90 day return policy so if you don't plan on installing it right away TBP has my vote. Its been more like 30 months since I ordered my tailgate and it was painted

Attachments

• downloadfile-17.jpg
    downloadfile-17.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 33

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Another thumbs up for Tom's. I have purchased parts from other vendors and had to return them because they were a poor fit or not accurate reproductions. Some of them pass it off as the suppliers problem, "nobody makes a good one" etc.... I have never had to return anything to Toms. They seem to have high standards and have never let me down.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
I had a few dealings with them and they were great each time,I think they realize we spend thousands of hard earned dollars at their stores so its always nice to be able to rectify things in a timely manner,another thumbs up for TBP! :cool:;D:)

mtxride

Loc.
San Antonio
I've always had great experiences with Tom's. I've called them more than a few times with questions about their parts or questions about various technical issues. They've always been helpful and actually act like they want to help, rather than act like you're a pain in their butt like it seems most other shops do these days. Great job guys!

wegngis

Loc.
Oregon
Tom's gets a super A+ from me. They really, really have gone out of their way to make sure I've gotten the right parts. They actually fabricated new brake lines for me to use on their front disc upgrade/manual master cylinder combination (no power assist).

romegadave

New to dealing with EB's and agree with OP that Tom's (with Matt's assistance) has been very helpful. Existential Cold Beers to them!!;D