• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ted Nugent and his bronco!

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Whats up with that?! He's driving his EB in almost every show of "Surviving Nugent" on CMT. Its another reality show but looks like its actually a funny one...something only Ted could do....Plus he hauls his reality players around in his old bronco! Sweet!

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
I was watching tonight, and he was driving the black half cab.I think he has at least 3 different ones. He probably posts on here ???

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
Is that similar to the show on OLN he does named "Wanted Ted or Alive"? That one is hilarious cause he finds the biggest "City Slickers" out there and makes them hunt and prep their own food or they starve. One of the guys on his ranch also drives an EB, I think I have seen him driving the black half cab and a red w/white top one too.

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
man, uncle ted is awesome!!! i get a huge crack outa that show. actually charley and i just got done watching it on cmt. cmt just got a whole lot better! all the more reason for me to watch it( like i didnt enough before) ;D

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
Sbolt19 said:
Is that similar to the show on OLN he does named "Wanted Ted or Alive"? That one is hilarious cause he finds the biggest "City Slickers" out there and makes them hunt and prep their own food or they starve. One of the guys on his ranch also drives an EB, I think I have seen him driving the black half cab and a red w/white top one too.

Yeah, I've been switching between watching these 2....I'm not big on watching TV at all and I'm getting real sick of reality shows, but the CMT one is friggin hilarious!!!! So is the OLN show, man he's busy!!! Nice thing is that it all takes place at his ranch. It's great to turn on the tube and see that Bronco running around :)

Yellow75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sioux Falls, SD
His buddie drives the Black Half cab and he drives the red one w/ hard top. Sounds pretty healthy too. He's always giving it hell when he leaves. Funny show and Ted is definately "in tune" with nature! :)