• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ted nugent bronco story

El Jefe

Bronco Guru
thanks for the story - good reading! Is the pic of the JBG-sponsored rebuild??? hoing to see the truck in person at Jeff's swap meet next month!

Dan76

Cool story I remember seeing a black halfcab on his show oneday.

Louie

Bronco Guru
That's an awesome Bronco! Great going JBG and Ted!

Broncitis

MEB Founder
El Jefe said:
thanks for the story - good reading! Is the pic of the JBG-sponsored rebuild??? hoing to see the truck in person at Jeff's swap meet next month!

Ted's '74 just got finished up on Wednesday and we placed it in the feature building at Carlisle last night. Looks pretty sweet in there with all the other rigs. In fact, tomorrow I'm taking a CD player over to place under it with some of his songs playing.

Jeff Trap from the Graveyard made a surprise visit to the show today. He was in PA picking up the latest addition to his collection.

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
Correct me if I am wrong. But I think Ted also owns a 93-96 BB that looks like a zebra. It was in Bronco Driver. If it is his it was at Carisle yesterday. Stacy David told me he was going to redo that rig and it was going to be called COLT 45. He had a banner there and he had his fans sign it. The banner is going to be displayed in his new show "Gears" this winter.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
RKM said:
Correct me if I am wrong. But I think Ted also owns a 93-96 BB that looks like a zebra. It was in Bronco Driver. If it is his it was at Carisle yesterday. Stacy David told me he was going to redo that rig and it was going to be called COLT 45. He had a banner there and he had his fans sign it. The banner is going to be displayed in his new show "Gears" this winter.

If you look at the link in the first posting in this thread, you'll see a pic of Ted standing next to a green camo Bronco - that's the Zebra truck. The Zebra stripes and newer front sheetmetal came later (truck was rebuilt at least once in the late 80s that I know of). Did you stick your fist through the rust holes in the quarter panels?? Definitely time for a rebuild - I'll be looking forward to watching "Gears"!

Todd Z.

OP
OP
B

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
I thought He had a zebra striped EB that got stolen at one time also. I think I have a magazine showing a white/black zebra striped full size

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
broncnaz said:
I thought He had a zebra striped EB that got stolen at one time also. I think I have a magazine showing a white/black zebra striped full size

The zebra-striped full size was featured in Off Road magazine in the late '80s/early '90s. I have it out in the shed too.....somewhere!

Todd Z.