• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Texas bronco for sale in Hawaii

72Quarterhorse

I just seen this beauty in a used car lot this morning on my way to work. On my way home I stopped to look at it. $ 12000 It has a 351-w In it and it sounds good But as soon as the sales person started it I told him to turn it off the guy thought I was juking and he gunned it a couple of times At that I stepped back about 5-feet because the fuel pump was spraying gas and when he gunned it the fan sprayed it all over the engine. Lucky no sparks or fire.
The sales person said that a Doctor from Texas owned it. Do any of you from Texas know this bronco?

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 71
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 85
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 67

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
actually i think these dont look too bad. i am not a fan of racing stripes on anything.