• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thanksgiving Weekend wheelin' ***Pics start Pg 8***

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
Trying to plan a bronco wheeling trip to one of the local areas (Reiter, Evans creek...) for Friday Satuday,or Sunday depending on which day would draw the biggest croud.
I've been to Reiter, but never wheeled there so we'd need a guide.
I've been to Evans a few times and could handle leading if no one else is more familiar.
The plan is to do moderately difficult trails, don't feel like hitting the ones where body damage is probable.
I'm guessing minimum requirements of 33's or so and about 3 inch lift and probably a traction device or locker of some kind.
Just to give an idea of the type of wheeling I'm thinkin of.....
Post up if you're interested.

Last edited:

Amac70

ME
I might be able to if you go friday. Don't know if i could spend the extra day waiting till saturday. to long around family and i will go mad. How far away from seatle is evans creek? Any closer then reiter?

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
Evans is closer to you than Reiter. Evans is East of Tacoma on Hwy 410. You turn South out of Buckley on Hwy 165 and go about 15 - 20 miles.

Ryan.

OP
OP
bronko69er

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
We can make the plans based on who wants to go, I'm open to Friday, Saturday or Sunday and right now I have a couple of maybes, but no one has comitted yet.
Yes Evans creek is closer for you portland guys, Reiter is northeast of seattle.

RedLeg0811

Loc.
Maltby, WA
Hey Jesse, I think I could get away maybe Friday or Saturday. I would need to ride shot gun though? I have been up reiter pit, but only to the log bridge crossing. Most areas are alright, but there was one area that was a little tight. We were on AtVs when we went up two year ago.

Dan76

Sounds good! Ive never been to reiter, but evans is about a half hour away from me so ive been around there alot.

Amac70

ME
I think i would probally be game for evans creek either day.fri or sat. Really depends on if i get some work by then. Cost a fortune to drive the bronco up there rather then my nissan. Haven't been to reiter but i drive by it every year on a camping trip and don 't think i want to drive that far after driving to seattle.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm right here lovechild! I really want to go but the wife is working that weekend and I dont know if the inlaws will be back in time from turkey day at the beach. If so and they will watch them I'd be up for Saturday. You guys wanna caravan? I'd trailer up. I would really like to go.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
PDXTonto, I like it, but I don't think its Gay enough for Josh!:-X :-*

And on a side note, Josh have taken care of that broken axle yet? Just checking!

Shawn

No, still need to get it pressed out and send it in. I also need to replace that side's hub it wont unlock (not that thats a big deal but I would like to unlock for the street). Andy better come get that 44 before I pilfer everything off of it!

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I have a set here you can use if you need them. And if you need help with the axle let me know. I don't know if you know this or not but I have nothing to do between 8:30am & 2:30pm, so I could help!

Shawn

If that had a 4 series carrier it would have been stolen by now!

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I could make you sick!;) :-X

But I know what you mean, your the best drug dealer/pusher/hander outer I know!

Shawn

68 Broncoholic

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WA
I heard many of the trails at Reiter are closed now. I'd have to go to Evans so I can hit back roads and dodge the law until I get another trailer. Plus it might snow at Evans by then to provide some challange. If I can just get my house done and sold by then... Its bad timming for me but I wanna go. I need to test out some things.