• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thanx for the Great time here. No more Bronco.

Idaho Slim

Loc.
Archer, Idaho
Thanx to all for the help from the members here, this is a great site, and I have enjoyed my time here, learned a bunch that helped me. Wish I could have gotten together with some members for a ride.

I have traded my 1976 Explorer "Blue Pony" in on a 2013 F150 FX4 Ecoboost, my dealer gave me an offer I could not refuse, never would have thought I would get so much trade-in for a 36 year old outfit! And I must say, it was worth it, this truck is AMAZING.;D;D;D

Good luck to all of you with your EB's. May you always wheel safe !

Regards, SLIM.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
sooooo, you don't love us anymore? :cool:

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Sorry to hear you sold the Bronco. I have a customer with the new Ecoboost in his F150 and he loves it, hope you do too.

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
Keep an eye out for signs of Bronco Withdrawal. It can be pretty dangerous if it is left untreated.

Signs of Bronco Withdrawal
-Following any Bronco you see. Anytime. Anywhere. Until you get stuck & can't follow anymore.
-Driving your wife's Honda over parking bumps to try to satisfy the need to rockcrawl.
-Driving on the center line so that the dots remind you of your old mud tire growl.
-Not watering the lawn so that you will have access to some dirt.
-Waiting outside of a restaurant to talk to the owner of one parked in the lot. Reminiscing with him over the one you had back when.
-Duct taping a wooden spoon to the trans bump because it's uncomfortable to drive without a transfer case shifter.
-Hercu-lining your bath tub.
-Keeping a can of gas around with a loose lid because you miss the old Bronco cologne.
-Making Broncos sculptures out of your food.
-Still checking the specials every month at the various Bronco vendors.
-Going thru the Hot Wheels section at the store just in case.
-CB is your home.

1 symptom -Somewhat normal. Keep your eyes out for that right deal.

2 symptoms -More normal. Spend time in For Sale - 66-77 Broncos & start putting Broncos on your ebay watch list.

3 or more symptoms -Completely normal. You should buy another Bronco now :cool:

Congrats on the new truck. Don't be a stranger.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
What can you do right. Hope you find your way back at some point in the future. ;)

Punisher

Iv heard nothing but good about those trucks. And if you ever do get another bronco now you have the truck to pull it.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Keep an eye out for signs of Bronco Withdrawal. It can be pretty dangerous if it is left untreated.

Signs of Bronco Withdrawal
-Following any Bronco you see. Anytime. Anywhere. Until you get stuck & can't follow anymore.
-Driving your wife's Honda over parking bumps to try to satisfy the need to rockcrawl.
-Driving on the center line so that the dots remind you of your old mud tire growl.
-Not watering the lawn so that you will have access to some dirt.
-Waiting outside of a restaurant to talk to the owner of one parked in the lot. Reminiscing with him over the one you had back when.
-Duct taping a wooden spoon to the trans bump because it's uncomfortable to drive without a transfer case shifter.
-Hercu-lining your bath tub.
-Keeping a can of gas around with a loose lid because you miss the old Bronco cologne.
-Making Broncos sculptures out of your food.
-Still checking the specials every month at the various Bronco vendors.
-Going thru the Hot Wheels section at the store just in case.
-CB is your home.

1 symptom -Somewhat normal. Keep your eyes out for that right deal.

2 symptoms -More normal. Spend time in For Sale - 66-77 Broncos & start putting Broncos on your ebay watch list.

3 or more symptoms -Completely normal. You should buy another Bronco now :cool:

Congrats on the new truck. Don't be a stranger.

Oh man this is some classic stuff right here!!!