• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Bronco with a young family.

Seattle66

Contributor
Crammed in the garage with kids bikes in front, radio flyer under it, power wheel heep and Ducati Monster behind it. Wouldn't it trade for the world!!

Attachments

• 20171022_183905.jpg
    20171022_183905.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 383

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Here try this pic, a little easier on the eyes :eek: and my vertigo :-[.

I would invest in at least a cheap cover, those bicycle handlebars will outgrow your lift before ya know it ;)

Attachments

• sidewaysSeattle66.jpg
    sidewaysSeattle66.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 226

67RT

Bronco Guru
That makes me feel claustrophobic, just like when I walk in my garage. Cut my shin on shelving yesterday trying to make my way around the Mopar in the garage. Or I step on the cat water bowl, hit my head on the Bronco top hanging from the rafters, etc..I definitely need a garage makeover.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
It don't get any better with age guys.
My shop is now a 70 by 40 ... I have 3 Tractors inside .. One ZJ jeep I'm working on .& 1 project Bronco that all I do is use it for a work bench. & My Snake Bite Bronco . about 7 lawn mowers . & A MOUNTAIN OF CRAP. & I can't walk through mine either.
Me & one of the grand kids tried to clean it up once this summer but we gave up.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Very Nice... There'll be lots of good times right there...

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
HA Looks familiar! I had a very small one car garage for years my bronco shared it with bikes, powerwheels, basket balls, and yard tools. But at least it was inside.

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Its called "living with a life of paths", and trying to make the paths wider and easier is what is it about.

I have a 20x20 and can only get one rig in at a time, my build plan was to only have one to work on at a time. YEA RIGHT, who was I kidding.

Before you know it the bikes, radio flyer, power wheel heep will be out grown. Hang in there.

McLeod

What is that on the front edge of your hood - a bug deflector or something else?

OP
OP
Seattle66

Seattle66

Contributor
What is that on the front edge of your hood - a bug deflector or something else?

I hate to say it but yes, it's a bug deflector. PO put it on to cover up scratches/chips in the paint. I have left it on there and will "address" it one day. Getting ready to strip the inside for Bronco Bob family cage, painless wiring kit, and new dash.

McLeod

I don't think it looks bad at all.
Just don't see them often.
I wonder if it is Bronco specific or from some other make/model vehicle.

I have always wondered what a 1 inch band of Raptorliner on front edge of hood would look like.

Last edited:

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
I don't think it looks bad at all.
Just don't see them often.
I wonder if it is Bronco specific or from some other make/model vehicle.

I have always wondered what a 1 inch band of Raptorliner on front edge of hood would look like.

I think I would take it to a professional shop to see if they could color match the paint and apply it smooth (no real need for a non-slip foot step surface there).

Tasty Geezer

I know the feeling! 4 kids under the age of 10. 6 bikes, 4 scooters, 4 skateboards, wagon, little tykes peddle cars, 2 tricycles and a ton of other toys. Your right, So worth it though...

Nothing Special

I've got a 2 car garage and my Bronco doesn't get to be in it anymore (my truck has never stood a chance). My wife and I are almost empty-nesters, with one "kid" graduated from college and in his own place and the other away at college. But my younger son ran into a deal he (and my wife) couldn't refuse. If he emptied out an older guys workshop he could have everything in it, but he had to take everything! The guy was moving from a house into a senior living facility, and had to downsize a lot, with none of his kids anywhere near to help. So my son ended up with a roll-around tool cart, drill press, radial arm saw, several work benches, piles (literally) of drills, saws, hammers, etc. And it's all in my garage! My wife said he could keep it there, and then told me that I had to move the Bronco out to make room for him!

McLeod

I've got a 2 car garage and my Bronco doesn't get to be in it anymore (my truck has never stood a chance). My wife and I are almost empty-nesters, with one "kid" graduated from college and in his own place and the other away at college. But my younger son ran into a deal he (and my wife) couldn't refuse. If he emptied out an older guys workshop he could have everything in it, but he had to take everything! The guy was moving from a house into a senior living facility, and had to downsize a lot, with none of his kids anywhere near to help. So my son ended up with a roll-around tool cart, drill press, radial arm saw, several work benches, piles (literally) of drills, saws, hammers, etc. And it's all in my garage! My wife said he could keep it there, and then told me that I had to move the Bronco out to make room for him!

And you let it happen????