• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA The hunt continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalkidd46

Loc.
Los Angeles
So, my search continues for my perfect bronco with a $20k spending limit (give or take). I finally found something that comes closest to the look i want with of course some slight personal mods:

The biggest and most $$$ of which, would be to change is the trans to automatic
Then the tire size from 31' to 35's
Change the bumpers and a couple of other smaller mods.
~Perfect other than the listed above changes!~

My question is; what do think this bronco is worth and with the mods i plan to perform on it do you think it is worth it? Or should i continue my search??? HELP! Ive been itching for a bronco forever and am getting ancy but i don't want to rush into a bad decision! haha

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
With $20,000 to spend, someone will come up with exactly what you want.

White Knight

Contributor
Hunting for the right Bronco

I am thinking about selling mine--- Ford Pantera in Paramount, Ca installed the crate 302 w/ SVO heads, E303 Cam, Headers, Holly 650, edlebrock manifold, Automatic, power stearing, front disk brakes, dual shocks on all corners, new BFG 33 X 12.5's...etc. pearlized white, extremely clean! I have put less than 2000 miles on it in the last 6 years. Garaged and have custom cover from California Car Cover----- I am just down the 405 from you---check out my gallery and let me know if your interested.

White Knight

Contributor
Thinking about selling my bronco

Working more for less like everyone else these days and need money for my son's education

kntr

Bronco Guru
White Knight,
Im looking for one too. If you are serious send me some pics. I looked at your gallery, but if you have more please email me.

kanter_1999@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.