• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The new ORVP Girls.

One of these ladies will become ORVP's hostes. Which should it be?

• SARAH

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • JoLynn

Votes: 182 90.5%
  • Kori

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Mellissa

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ORVP

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
Ok folks what do you think of my 4 beautiful ladies that will represent ORVP in our movies and live at events. They will be riding along in Bronco's at SOB9 ;D Thats right take a orvp gal for a ride in your classic Bronco and be on video in our latest all Bronco DVD. Who wants to see more of these lovely ladies in my movies?

orvpgals.jpg

Kidney

JoLynn....Then maybe Sarah. So what strip club do they work at?

chris

No more Rock Crawler
I know this is bad but....

Skin to win!

brian72

Early Bronco Student
less slutty more real if they are going to represent you.

my .02

welndmn

Bronco Guru
JoLynn,
The other girls need a hamburger or something, they look hungry!

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
JoLynn... bar none...

Kori Bell = Too much makeup. May be OK if she were a circus clown but... Doesn't represent well here. Seems to have a nice enough body. I like em thin and petite. Hairstyle looks like she's stuck in the 80s.

Melissa = Too distant of a shot. Makes it hard to give her any credit other then having a 50/50 paint job. Looks good from 50 feet away or 50 miles an hour.

Sarah = OK but, too long of hair covering her "personality". Seems to have a descent figure but, the hair ruined it for me.

JoLynn = From what can be seen, a stylish beautiful young lady. Nice hair, nice eyes, nice smile.

OP
OP
ORVP

ORVP

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
Thanks I was thinking the same.

I do have a make-up artist that will spruce the gals up for my purposes not a slutty look. I am thinking Jolynn is the best choice for hostes. Very clean elegant beautiful.

For more pictures of Kori go to www.koribelle.com Don't judge to soon take a look the Flag is not the best head shot bad makeup.

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
ORVP said:
I do have a make-up artist that will spruce the gals up for my purposes not a slutty look. I am thinking Jolynn is the best choice for hostes. Very clean elegant beautiful.

For more pictures of Kori go to www.koribelle.com Don't judge to soon take a look the Flag is not the best head shot bad makeup.

Definalely much better shots of Kori Belle. She's much prettier than the picture you posted shows. Plus she's not afraid to get naked.. :)

But for my money I think Jolynn is the better choice for hostess.. Do you have any more shots of her?

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Another vote for JoLynn here.

Am I the only one who finds it humorous that you're asking questions about sexy ladies and you're located in "Beaver"ton? ;D

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I wouldn't have used the photo of Kori Belle that you did.
Those photos on her website show a different and more attractive girl!

KJHill

Contributor
Loc.
Central WA
I was going to say JoLynn, but after checking out Kori Belle's web site I have to say go for Kori! :eek:

hucktruck

Loc.
Missouri
ORVP said:

Even though I voted for JoLynn I have a new and better perspective of Kori. WOW is about all I can say about that.