• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

They say: Good things come to those who wait...

akforsyth

Contributor
Well lady luck just smiled on me... I think. I have been looking for a NV3550 relatively close to me for under $1000 and a couple have come up, but there has always been some issue with the seller. Well today I just finished the deal on one that is a few hours away from me, but the guy's wife was really nagging on him to get it out of the basement, so he said $200 and it's yours. The only problem with it is that it is stuck in reverse and he thinks the shifter fork fell apart somehow leaving it in reverse (the stick moves freely all around, but the tranny would not get out of reverse). So now I'm just excited I pretty much have all the pieces for the drivetrain (minus a new gas tank). Once again it might look like a Bronco instead of a pile of parts...