• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

This is why you should have Detroit lockers

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
i dont get it? looks like both tires are spinning in the front. Looks to me like you need to bump it up and over them little rocks! Them rocks were tiny! Of course that little bit of water dont help either. Should have been able to go over that just fine with open front and rear. Im still not sold on lockers!

Last edited:

Casey835

unless im missing something she wasnt a luber @ the time that video was taken

Im still happpy, happpy, happpy ive got a bronco though

Crude dude

x2 on the air pressure. I saw all 4 tires spinning, doesnt get any more locked than that.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just saw the video. Great! But what is that on your grill? A price tag?;D

that's kinda like the sticker we get at OCBR, it shows you're where you're suppose to be & you paid your registration..

that particular tag is from the K2 run I believe...