• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

This truck was at OCBR #8. Anyone got any info?

hammer

Bronco Guru
Saw this rig in the group photo @ OCBR #8 in Bronco Driver issue 26. Did some searching on here in the OCBR pic threads but never found anything. I like this paint scheme with the silver, black grill with the special decor stripes. Anyone got any better pics of it?

Attachments

• ocbr9.jpg
    ocbr9.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
Saw this rig in the group photo @ OCBR #9 in Bronco Driver issue 26. Did some searching on here in the OCBR pic threads but never found anything. I like this paint scheme with the silver, black grill with the special decor stripes. Anyone got any better pics of it?
That picture is not OCBR #9 or #10. That might help with the search. Maybe OCBR #8 2006? I swear I have seen pictures of it.

OP
OP
hammer

hammer

Bronco Guru
That picture is not OCBR #9 or #10. That might help with the search. Maybe OCBR #8 2006? I swear I have seen pictures of it.

Sorry got it totally wrong. It is #8 in '06. I fixed the first post.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
this isn't the same one but it is from ocbr 06, i like the color scheme

Attachments

• OCBR 2006 058.JPG
    OCBR 2006 058.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 43
  • OCBR 2006 059.JPG
    OCBR 2006 059.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 29