• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

To All Florida Members ...

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
TO ALL FLORIDA MEMBERS ...

I TOOK THE TIME LAST NIGHT TO FIND OUT HOW MANY REGISTERED MEMBERS ARE FROM FLORIDA !?!?!?
WOW ... A MIN OF 75 MEMBERS THAT USED THE PAGE AT LEAST ONCE IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS AND ANOTHER 10 -15 MEMBERS THAT ARE ABSENT !!
SO WY IS IT THAT WE CANT HAVE A BIG EB GATHERING SOMEWHERE IN CENTRAL FL WITH ALOTS OF MEMBERS SHOWING UP ??
AND NOT JUST A MEET AND GREET ... A 2 DAY EVENT WITH SOME WHEELING AND CAMPING !!
HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE ???
ANYWAY ....
SOME FRIENDS WITH THERE EBs AND I ARE GOING FOR THE 3 DAY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND (MAY 23-25) TO THE REDNECK YACHT CLUB IN PUNTA GORA FL !!!
WHO ELS IS GOING ???
ITS NOT FREE BUT 800 ACRES OF MUDDING AND WHEELING FUN ... SEE:

http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/

http://www.myspace.com/redneckyachtclubfl

AND ALL THE COOL PICS FROM THERE MYSPACE PAGE

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=450973724

FLORIDA MEMBERS LIST :
73 Bronco Exp / alien74 / amurphy / Banjer Picker / bax / bearsden73 / bigreen / bmcallis / boatable / Bronco Paul / Bronco73 / broncofl / broncosilver / buckedup / Bullfrog / caribbeanlivin / cgbexec / chavis77 / Crewwzin / cro_bronco / csjr / cwarren87 / daduze2 / dc2 / ERLYBRONCKILLER / Ethansdad73 / fla67 / G8tor38 / giannetti / gigabytethis / Harbourhound / Hipower / hunter8657 / Imagator / Incognito / Jackel / JaxLax / jay2002 / jgribb / Jimmy1040 / Joey / jtd123 / jweisser / Kaw-Liga / kflavin / kupu2 / Lime73sport / LoneRanger / lonesouth / LSUpete / mango / marks bronco / mel381 / michael084 / Muddn7 / ocsoorlando / ohpoo2 / platinumwalk / Revelation / sabre / samjaxfl / sdugs / SeaninSt.Cloud / Silverhorse / SKEETER / Smokeater11 / spieser / supermottl / SWFLABRONCO / the6ofthem / THE_74BEAST / truck174ff / Tuck/ UFGN / vap13 / Warhead13 / WaveDemon / wbass24 / yANK ... AND FRANKO289 :cool:

Last edited:

744x4

Loc.
Taylors,SC
E-mail Yank as he is now running the Southeast Early Broncos that I own but I have since moved to SC so I cant do much 500 miles away except keep the website going.

aqua_wonder

What else is there other than riding in dirty water? Is there trails to run? Dozer hills?

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
I love to wheel but events like this are for single guys not the family .Have gone to them before not for kids and not for most wives. Would like to keep the bronco club a family thing dont mind a beer or two or more we have a good group of guys. You are more then welcome to go and if you need help getting guys to go i will help you can email keith at southeast early broncos and he can post it there. If you need anything just email me

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
What else is there other than riding in dirty water? Is there trails to run? Dozer hills?

SINCE I NEVER BIN TO THE REDNECK YACHT CLUB ...
I DONT KNOW WHATS ALL OUT THERE EXCEPT FOR THE PICS I HAVE SEEN AND WHAT OTHER PP TOLD ME !!
BUT >>>
I WAS TOLD THAT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SHOULD HAVE A TURN OUT LIKE OKEECHOBEE MUDFEST !!!
+ BEING ANYWHERE WHEELING WITH MY EB IS BETTER THEN SITTING AT HOME DOING NOTHING !!!!!

IF YOU WANNA GO TRAIL RIDING ... TRY RIVER RANCH ...
ITS + 70.000 ACRES IN POLK COUNTY .
I HAVE BIN A MEMBER THERE FOR 10 YEARS AND STILL HAVE NOT BIN ON ALL TRAILS !!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I love to wheel but events like this are for single guys not the family .Have gone to them before not for kids and not for most wives. Would like to keep the bronco club a family thing dont mind a beer or two or more we have a good group of guys. You are more then welcome to go and if you need help getting guys to go i will help you can email keith at southeast early broncos and he can post it there. If you need anything just email me

HELLO CHRIS ...
I GUESS WE HAVE A LIL MISUNDERSTANDING !!
I DIDNT THINK THAT THE REDNECK YACHT CLUB WOULD BE A SUITABLE PLACE FOR A EB GATHERING !!!
NO WAY WOULD SOMEONE WITH HIS MINT RESTORED EB GO AND DO WHAT I DO WITH MY EB (HILDA)
THE YACHT CLUB IS WHERE I AM GOING FOR THE 3 DAY WEEKEND .. THATS ALL !!!
THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE IS
THAT WITH THE AMOUNT OF ACTIVE MEMBERS WE HAVE FROM FLORIDA ALONE ,
WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE A WEEKEND EB GATHERING WITH ALOT OF EB ATTENDING THE EVENT !?!!?
JUST LIKE : LEBC ROUNDUP / HOWIEPALOOZA / EAST COAST EB ROUNDUP .. ASO
REGARDING WHEN TO MAKE THE THE EVENT AND WHERE IT SHOULD TAKE PLACE ...
ANYTIME ANYWHERE IN FL ... I BE THERE !!!!!!!!!
IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT ... GIVE ME A CALL !!

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
SURE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE THIS SUMER IN A FEW WEEKS DOWN THE ROAD FROM RIVER RANCH AT HOLWPAL JUST HAVE TO MAKE A DATE. As far as redneck yatch club cant bring kids its a wild time lots of nude girls you will have fun. It is real unsafe place lots of people get hurt to much beer and to much horsepower. But i am ready to go out anytime lets set a date

Warhead13

Loc.
St. Augustine, Fl
I would love to participate in some sort of gathering of Broncos, but mines not running right now :( and most likely won't be for a while... that and I'm up in North Florida.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
STOP YELLING AT ME!!!

I'm currently in Apopka and my Bronco is in Jacksonville under a cover in my parents carport. I'm scared to bring it down here since it doesn't have an alarm and my apt was recently broken into (with no witnesses :rolleyes: ).
And I'm getting married in May (with my honeymoon ending around Memorial Day) and my birthday is at the end of May, so this next month all my vacation time and free time is taken.

But I'm more than up for getting together at a bar/eatery for an evening show-n-shine or trail ride. My current 77 is stock height on super hardcore 31's with stock suspension, so anything really hardcore isn't her cup of tea.

ohpoo2

Contributor
Hey Franko, Yea wont be heading down that way but we do need to put something together. Next time you head to River ranch let us know ahead of time and will see if we can get a few people to come out. Summer time is warm but we can go to Holopaw for a couple of hours being it close for Chris and I but smoke was thing after the summer for a bigger event and that sounds great. See ya, Darren

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Hey Franko, Yea wont be heading down that way but we do need to put something together. Next time you head to River ranch let us know ahead of time and will see if we can get a few people to come out. Summer time is warm but we can go to Holopaw for a couple of hours being it close for Chris and I but smoke was thing after the summer for a bigger event and that sounds great. See ya, Darren

FOR MY FAM AND FRIENDS 4tH OF JULY IS A TRADITION TO BE @ RIVER RANCH ...
THIS YEAR NO EXCEPTION !!!
JULY 2 - 5 th YOU CAN FIND ME THERE !!!

REGARDING A GATHERING ...
IF YOU GUYS WANNT TO MAKE IT IN THE AUTUMN / FALL ( WHEN ITS COOLER ) MAKE IT ANYTIME AFTER THE FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER SINCE I AM GOING TO BE @ THE OKOBERFEST IN MUENCHEN GERMANY !!!
JUST SET A DATE AND ENOUNCE IT EARLY ( LIKE NOW FOR A OCT. GATHERING ) SO PP CAN PLAN AHEAD AND GET THE RIGS FIXD IN TIME !!!!
IN THE MEANTIME I AM GOING TO ASK THE RIVER RANCH CLUB AND THE 5 STAR RESORT ABOUT HAVING A GATHERING THERE !!!

http://www.wgriverranch.com/

mel381

Loc.
Tampa, Florida
Count me in Franko289! I'm in Tampa and would definitely show up to a weekend event for Florida CB members!!!! Let me know if you need any help!!

Mel

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
I am planning to attend the May long weekend event. I know I wont miss you. My family is all over the "Spot the Bronco" game. I will be bringing my whole family. Hopefully my wife will take pics of some of the nudity for me.

I am upgrading my steering right now and having some setbacks, but I should have it ready for RYC.
Hopefully the event wont get canceled. Water restrictions could be shutting down a lot of these mud events.

https://www.sloppyholesmudnclub.com/
Lists some of the FL mud events.

I have been to a few local events this winter. Very fun. Each time I have brought my family. I go early and get my mudding done before it gets too crazy. I watch for a while, as it is very entertaining, and then leave at the first.....third sign of nudity.
yANK's description is right on. My 8 year old sons friend upon entering the mud area said" This is the definition of dangerous."
Not for all family's. I am betting on May weekend event to be extra crazy.
I haven't picked which day yet. I haven't been to an event 2 days in a row to know which day is safer?

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
A get together is a great idea.
I have met up with some FL owners in Holopaw and had a great time. A knowledgeable and fun group.
My schedule hasn't allowed me to visit some of the more recent get togethers, but I will make it to a future one.

fla67

Tampa area monthly informal Meet & Greet

I'm thinking just an informal meet and greet set up on a certain day of the month. First Sunday of month or so - anyone that can show does. Crabshack on Gandy Blvd - just an idea. I am down for heading up an email or phone list. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I think there are enough of us to make this a good time.

cwarren87

I think this is a good idea, however, i can't show up in my bronco as it is in quite a number of pieces...
Chris

SeaninSt.Cloud

I love to wheel but events like this are for single guys not the family .Have gone to them before not for kids and not for most wives. Would like to keep the bronco club a family thing dont mind a beer or two or more we have a good group of guys.

Wow, things must have really changed during the last trip I missed! Is this what happens when you can't bring beer into Corbett;D

bronco heaven

Loc.
Naples ,FL
redneck yaht club has family camp ground for family only with medical staff on sight only problem is that its deep and people bring out the big guns so bring oil and all extra fluids guys its gonna be wet i will try to make it in my new EB if its ready have to swap motors and have my head shaved but if all goes well me and my wife and 2 sons will attend

Revelation

Bronco Guru
When did I move? Can I move back to Fl?
As for a monthly or Bi-Monthly meet I think it would be best to have it in a "Central" location. I know there are alot of members in the panhandle that feel left out.

Last edited: