• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Too cold and icy in Dallas Tx to get the Broncos out

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Okay all of my northern friends laugh all you want. It is 20 degrees and icy in Dallas. And New Port does not have a top,doors or a heater. I drove her yesterday while the temp was about 55 degrees. So instead of a bronco pic ck out the pool. The water temp in the pool is 44 degrees and I am not going swimming.

Attachments

• Pool 001.jpg
    Pool 001.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Pool 002.jpg
    Pool 002.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 98

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Maybe by tomorrow you can break out the hockey sticks and skates and still use the pool tomorrow. My pool is 72 degrees and I'm not going swimming either....

Nightstick

Bronco guy
You left out the "feels like" being 1°... I ain't going to work tonight.

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
We have a 3' snow drift in front of our garage. I just finished shoveling it out in case I have to take my wife to the hospital. She's been sick and carrying twins. We are hoping they don't com in this stuff. All while I received a text from my sister and her water broke this morning. Kids always come at the wrong times.

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
We have a 3' snow drift in front of our garage. I just finished shoveling it out in case I have to take my wife to the hospital. She's been sick and carrying twins. We are hoping they don't com in this stuff. All while I received a text from my sister and her water broke this morning. Kids always come at the wrong times.

Good luck brother. Twins, It sounds to me like we need to start up the Kyle Malone baby fund raiser. When she gets closer ring me or shoot me a PM. I and in to throwing some diapers or a Wally world gift card your way.
Anybody else care to help?

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Yes I'm laughin;D;D;D, Nice pool, you rich kids have all the nice toys. lol.;D;D;D

Pat I think that I am 6 months older than you. Maybe more than that, you still have all of your hair. And my son is 18 so that adds an extra 10 on me. :cool:

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
WIMP!!! I got 2 feet and its getting deeper
was 33 below celsius last night, about 35 below F

I say again buncha wussess
You have to experience snow wheeling to know how much fun it is.
TOFIC

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx

TOFIC

That is one thing that I would love to do. I have seen some cool videos on this site and wow what a cool adventure.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado

TOFIC

X2... it is 0 right now, w/ a wind chill around -25 to -35 LET IT SNOW!!!!

Nightstick

Bronco guy
This is when not using salt on the roads causes a lotta problems. I was watching the news and sone dude brought a crawler out to the highway to help get people off the road.

65 mustang

Welcome to WINTER, Don't really know what your complaining about. Its Feb 1, That groundhog wont be seeing his shadow, Thats 6 more month of winter or it will be spring by July. Stay warn. GO PACKERS!!!