• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Top, Doors, Seats, 289, 3 Spd Man, Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitpays

Loc.
Woodstown, NJ
hey guys, i have a good hard top, really good complete doors with no rust, seats that could use some love, a 289 that smokes a little (probably valve seals -it sat for about 15 yrs), and a perfect 3 spd manual trans with all the goodies, including a hurst floor shifter. i also am parting with the entire vacuum windshield wiper setup that is intact and still on the truck (works perfectly). i am building a rig that will be garage kept and never have a roof or doors on it so i may as well part with them. i also plan to change to an auto setup with a 302.

i will take offers on the stuff listed -make offer on the parts individually or as a package. i will also consider any and all trades. i am really looking for a mint 302 motor first and foremost. i also need good tires 31-33" for 15" rims, a lift kit, auto floor shifter, aftermarket gauges etc. like i said, i will consider any and all trades for these parts. i was going to be a pig and ebay all this stuff, but i don't want to deal with all the aggravation. hell, i would even trade parts for labor to someone in the area that would help me with some of my work.

dont be alarmed if you dont hear back from me right away. i will be away from my computer for a few days this wek.

please email me direct at fitpays@yahoo.com -please be prepared to pick up in person unless you want to pay a million bucks for shipping. i don't want that aggravation either unless it is a small part.

fab

Hey Im interested in the doors also & maybe the passenger seat
let me know

OP
OP
fitpays

fitpays

Loc.
Woodstown, NJ
guys -please email me directly at: fitpays@yahoo.com

it is difficult to check this site from work very often. i live in the woodstown pilesgrove area of south jersey. i am trying to get an idea off of here on prices, but meantime feel free to make offers.

email direct:
fitpays@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.