• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tornado and bronco

bam

Contributor
Loc.
Laurel, Ms
close call with tornado. i believe the spray foam held shop together.

Attachments

• shop.jpg
    shop.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 323
  • shop 2.jpg
    shop 2.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 308
  • shop3.jpg
    shop3.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 296

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Way too close! Glad it wasn't worse for you and the Broncos survived. Amazing what those things are capable of. Thanks for posting up the pics.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Glad it wasn't worse. Remember the guy here whoever in Moore, OK and drove his bronco out of his collapsed garage after a tornado? Think he moved to Oregon or Washington, can't remember his username.

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Glad your ok my uncle ex Vietnam paratrooper was semi buries in bricks when that tornado hit Chattanooga about four weeks ago. He s a tough goat at 82. He had a pretty older turbo Volvo built up that had every window broken out

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Glad your ok,Broncos can be replaced. I would say yes the spay foam helped a lot.

frenchy

Bronco Maniac

close call with tornado. i believe the spray foam held shop together.

So sorry. I was at the very edge of the southern tornado here. The damage started at my next door neighbors house. A quarter mile from me, total destruction.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Glad it wasn't worse. Remember the guy here whoever in Moore, OK and drove his bronco out of his collapsed garage after a tornado? Think he moved to Oregon or Washington, can't remember his username.

I remember that, cant think of the name either. To the OP glad it wasn't worse and the bronco's are ok

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
I had this happen, to close for comfort, the ol silver truck got a little damage.

Attachments

• 100_2718.jpg
    100_2718.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 76

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Thanks you I try, this is back in my hoarder days, I have since sold the red/white truck.
AND I have sold the maroon super cab parts truck and even the 79 Bronco that is WAY in the back ground.

Yes I did get at least one more EB though, but cut a man some slack.

I hate living on the edge of tornado alley.

Dodge diesel...guilty as charged. ;D AT least I have been fixing up the red truck.

Attachments

• All FORD Trucks 004.jpg
    All FORD Trucks 004.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 45
  • trucks at home 001.jpg
    trucks at home 001.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Richstruckdone001_zps5a3f335f.jpg
    Richstruckdone001_zps5a3f335f.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 48

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dang that’s scary.....brings new meaning to “shelter in place”. Glad y’all - and your Broncos made it through.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This just proves how the Bronco scoffs aerodynamics in the fave.