• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Toyota Power Steering Conversion or?

Snowake425

Loc.
Ellensburg, WA
I have my 70 Bronco Sport that is need for power steering conversion. My old box is well on its way out and needs to be upgraded fast. Just plainly looking for the Toyota Power Steering Conversion Kit with pictures if possible, and all the part numbers or adapters I need. Unless someone is selling a kit, thats not ridiculous like a 1,000+ from some of the vendors out in the world. It is a street driven uncut bronco running 31x10.15 with a 2-2.5 lift kit for now. Im sticking to that tire size. If anyone can put me to a link that someone has done, that would be awesome. Just trying to get this done ASAP as the snow has come, and my manual box has some serious play in it now, and is worn out. I am kinda of a new person to the bronco mechanic side of it, so the more detailed the better.