• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY trac-lok

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB Fab

Loc.
Congers
Factory trac-lok with 3.50 gears for dana 44 $150.00 plus shipping%) SOLD THANKS GUYS

Attachments

• ring and pinion.jpg
    ring and pinion.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
And that goes in the front correct.. When in 2 wheel drive can you tell it's in there .. I guess what I'm asking does it steer different .. Or is it just stiffer steering when hooked up in 4wheel drive. Do you even feel it with power steering ..I guess that bolts right into my 1972 won't it..

OP
OP
C

CB Fab

Loc.
Congers
will bolt right in just pulled out of daily driver doing frame off. didn't feel any different in 4wd but had manual steering at time yes front Dana 44

Status
Not open for further replies.