• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN TRADE - 1970 Ford Mustang w/ 302, Auto, Center Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhhhhYeahhh

Looking to trade my 1970 Ford Mustang for any First generation Bronco. Must be running and driving (But doesn't have to be super solid).

Mustang details:
Nice running 302
2bbl 2100 carb (BRAND NEW (Factory rebuilt))
Automatic with center console
Power steering
Big Rear End (I haven't identified it yet)
Manual brakes
Factory Yellow Car (Looks like 1 repaint possibly)
New fuel filter
New fuel tank
Mileage reads 96XXX and could be original.
Runs great (Been driving it to work occasionally)
Since I bought it I replaced vacuum lines, set the timing, replaced the carb, spark plugs, wires, air filter, and replaced the fuel filter. It now runs great and I've been driving it to work.

Interior complete
New dash that is very nice
Gauges work
Classic car audio installed with working radio and cassette
6x9 speakers in the package tray (Doors are uncut!)
Heater Works
AC converted to R134A and supposedly works but I have not tried to get it set up and functioning.
Center console is nice
Headliner is in nice condition.
Windows roll up and down nicely
Trunk mat
White letter tires
Car Cover
2 sets of keys
Original owners manual
Clean Title

Has some blemishes around it and some minor blistering at bottom of 1 door, but it hasn't gone through the paint. Overall a very solid nice looking Mustang.

Willing to drive far to check one out. PM me if you may be interested!

See a few photos at:
http://imgur.com/a/Ng6b8

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I have a '74 Project in Nashville. It's original Red paint, some rust, 302, AT, PS, cut in rear. PM me if you want to meet to discuss.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I sold the 74, I have a 71 U14 half cab, 302, 3 speed, uncut, needs paint, nice posts, but has some body rust, daily driver mechanically. Let me know if you're interested in hearing more.

Last edited:

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
I sold the 74, I have a 71 U13 half cab, 302, 3 speed, uncut, needs paint, nice posts, but has some body rust, daily driver mechanically. Let me know if you're interested in hearing more.

1971 U13 half cabs are rare birds indeed! Make the trade! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.