• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Trade: white kayline soft top for a black soft top

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbass

I have a white kayline softtop that is in very good shape. Windows are very good and the top has no tears or signs of wear. I'm not ever sure it was ever installed on a bronco. It does have age because at some point it was stored outside. But again, it's in really good shape no stains or frayed stitches . The frame is brand new, has not ever been painted, the hardware is still in the original box. A white soft top would not look right on my dark grey bronco. Just checking to see if anyone is interested in a trade. I'd prefer a black soft top with black windows. I can ride over to our storage building this weekend and take pictures.
Johnathan

Deano

Bronco Guru
I would be intrested in a trade like that I also have a kayline top and it is black with black zip out windows. I am going to super cellabraton in tenn in April and was planning on selling it there and getting another top but white would work for me. Email me ddbronco2@yahoo .com if intrested

JGO

Contributor
I have a white kayline softtop that is in very good shape. Windows are very good and the top has no tears or signs of wear. I'm not ever sure it was ever installed on a bronco. It does have age because at some point it was stored outside. But again, it's in really good shape no stains or frayed stitches . The frame is brand new, has not ever been painted, the hardware is still in the original box. A white soft top would not look right on my dark grey bronco. Just checking to see if anyone is interested in a trade. I'd prefer a black soft top with black windows. I can ride over to our storage building this weekend and take pictures.
Johnathan
Is it the white canvas type materiel? if so, I'm interested.

Jim

OP
OP
jbass

jbass

Thanks Matt.
RJ, I'm not sure where you are located but I'm really not wanting to ship it. Since I really want a black soft top for my bronco... I'd be willing to sell it after I found a black one in good shape for the amount that Id be selling this one for.
I know I posted that along time ago but I promise I'll try to take some pictures of the top this weekend.

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
Thanks Matt.
RJ, I'm not sure where you are located but I'm really not wanting to ship it. Since I really want a black soft top for my bronco... I'd be willing to sell it after I found a black one in good shape for the amount that Id be selling this one for.
I know I posted that along time ago but I promise I'll try to take some pictures of the top this weekend.

Well I know where I can get a bestop soft top in black and then maybe we can trade, but then again we would both have to ship the tops to eachother. I'm located in South Texas. My friend bought the bestop for his bronco and used it a few months before he found a hardtop. My bronco will be white so I wouldn't mind a white top vs a black top. I can buy his and swap if you're wanting.

OP
OP
jbass

jbass

0125d5e1c4dac04e491f395495ce3ba2.jpg

3e6e4ddd13de9722a00ac85c946c9d74.jpg

14a383e8fa5ce7ed0ee81a91e3f0921f.jpg

a8366dad18bc655989ecc572cf8c9b56.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.