• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trail tools - like a shovel

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Looking for a multipurpose trial tool. I was thinking to carrying a camp shovel, ax, saw, etc. I once saw a trail tool that was all of that and you just replaced the working end.

Anyone have a suggestion or what is it you use? Websites with procudts will help.

thanks

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
OK - if you wanted this tool - but the budget said you had to wait...what would/does your offroad tool bag look like?

Last edited:

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
I went to lowes and found a little shovel. It's about 2' in length and a nice little tool to have around. I took a grinder to one end of it so I could use it to cut brush and limbs. Its NO axe replacement, but it will work if I had to use it and the head is small enought to get behind a tire if stuck. May want to check on out. Oh yeah...$15!

griff

Loc.
solvang, ca
I bought an army surplus shovel/pick for about $10 and a small chainsaw on ebay for about $90. I can imagine paying $170 for that thing.