• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trying to locate a Bronco guy in FLorida

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am trying to locate a guy in Florida that sells, deals in Broncos and Bronco parts. He may also sell other cars parts too, but likes to buy/sell Broncos a lot. I think he mostly buys and sells. Not sure what his name is though, or what part of Florida.. Ring any bells?

Thanks Much,

Blue71

trophybass

Loc.
Plant City, Florida
Andy, I have heard of a guy called "bronco Don" in Umatilla. I had his # around here a while back. Every time i called though he nerver had any parts or the time of day either so i just gave up and started coming here more often;D . Let me know if he sounds familiar and i'll see if i can round up the # for ya.
See ya, Alex

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Maybe LSUpete. He used to live in the keys now lives near Tampa. I know he has had and sold a couple of Broncos in the past couple of years. :)

OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Alex,'
That sounds like it. i'll give it a try. I need to get back down that way and eat BBQ again with you florida fellas:)

2bad..thanks for the try. Don't sell your Bronco man.

Andy
Blue71

trophybass

Loc.
Plant City, Florida
Blue71 said:
Thanks Alex,'
That sounds like it. i'll give it a try. I need to get back down that way and eat BBQ again with you florida fellas:)

2bad..thanks for the try. Don't sell your Bronco man.

Andy
Blue71

Give me a few months and i'll actually drive it to the resturaunt;D

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Andy - you need to come down to help me get mine running.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
there's a guy in Starke with around 20+. mostly parts trucks. he buys them sight unseen.
he runs a RV repair shop...
i used to have his number around here somewhere...i 'lost' because if i remember correctly he alwas wants a premium

OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
JaxLax,

That might be him as well. If you can..please try and get his number and I'll give it s shot too.

Thanks Much,

Blue71

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
There's a guy around Panama City named Ron Crumpler, he's been up here & bought some stuff from me. I've saw some stuff he had on ebay, and, I believe there is a pic of him w/ an EB loaded up in this month's Four Wheeler or Peterson's off road magazine

OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
6677ebman said:
There's a guy around Panama City named Ron Crumpler, he's been up here & bought some stuff from me. I've saw some stuff he had on ebay, and, I believe there is a pic of him w/ an EB loaded up in this month's Four Wheeler or Peterson's off road magazine

Scott.

Do you know how I can get in touch with him? Hope all is wll in Ala-Bam. Let me know,

Thanks Much,

Andy
Blue71

OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
trophybass said:
Andy, Here's the #:
Bronco Don`s A-1 Auto Wrecking
Auto Wrecking
City, State Zip: Umatilla, Florida USA
Local Phone: 352-669-2344

alex,

This one was a dead end as far as the guy I am looking for. The guy Don sold this business a year or so ago and some iother guy owns it now. said they do a little Bronco stuff, but no much like Don had done. Said Don has a roofing company now. Any ideas how to get a hold of him?? Also any of the other numbers that you guys can get me for gous in Florida that might buy/sell Broncos a lot would be helpful.

Thanka a ton,

Andy
Blue71

KempEl

zup big blue!
when you gonna be back in k town i wanna check out your ride.
mine is being painted l8r this week.

OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
KempEl said:
zup big blue!
when you gonna be back in k town i wanna check out your ride.
mine is being painted l8r this week.

Will be in the 18th for the 40th. Hope to see you then. Not sure what i'm bringin down yet. See ya then.

Andy
Blue71