• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trying to locate interior vinyl - Green

Bronco

Loc.
Mountain View, CA
I have a 75 Ranger with the green interior and I'm interested in covering my tuffy console's pad with some green vinyl. Anybody know where I could get some material to match?

I heard that Bronco Hut is offering reproduction seat covers, does anybody know if they have access to the vinyl separately?

Thanks.

Attachments

• P5010086.jpg
    P5010086.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 12
  • P5010087.jpg
    P5010087.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 11

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
I'm pretty certian they can get you some of the fabric, if I'm not mistaken someone mentioned that on here before. Odds may be slim, but you could even check Jo-Ann fabrics for something close if BH can't help?

tml

Loc.
Ontario, Canada
You wouldn't happen to be looking for extra interior A? I've got a complete set of Green Ranger interior. Two front seats, rear seat, and 1/4's.

OP
OP
Bronco

Bronco

Loc.
Mountain View, CA
I'm pretty certian they can get you some of the fabric, if I'm not mistaken someone mentioned that on here before. Odds may be slim, but you could even check Jo-Ann fabrics for something close if BH can't help?

I went to Jo-Anns fabric last night, man was I lost. I found some fabric that was pretty close but it was "prom dress" fabric. I had enough trouble getting prom dress fabric off, can't imagine putting it on.

OP
OP
Bronco

Bronco

Loc.
Mountain View, CA
You wouldn't happen to be looking for extra interior A? I've got a complete set of Green Ranger interior. Two front seats, rear seat, and 1/4's.

I'd be interested in the 1/4's depending on the condition. Mine are really warped. I'd be interested in trading my complete brown ranger interior I have laying around for your green interior.

tml

Loc.
Ontario, Canada
I'd be interested in the 1/4's depending on the condition. Mine are really warped. I'd be interested in trading my complete brown ranger interior I have laying around for your green interior.

I'd be interested. I need a set of Brown 1/4's. What the condition is your Brown interior. I'd do the trade.

OP
OP
Bronco

Bronco

Loc.
Mountain View, CA
Here are the brown ranger seats I'm looking to get rid of. They are in pretty good condition. There are a couple split seams, but no rips. Should be an easy fix. The quarter panels have some 5 1/4 speakers cut into them and are slightly warped. I do not have any pics of those right now. I bought these last month from BajaBronco (Andrew) but sold the bronco i was going to use them in.

Attachments

• leftseat.jpg
    leftseat.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 4
  • rightseat.jpg
    rightseat.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 3
  • rearseat.jpg
    rearseat.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 3