• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Twin Stick dana 20 issues on the boot

cattle69

Loc.
San Angelo, Tx.
I just got my twin sticks installed and just rcvd the boot. The boot doesn't have a metal frame. Did yall frame yours out and if so what with or is there another oval piece I need to purchase? Or do you just screw it to the floor?
Thanks for the help

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
It depends on where you buy your twin stick as to whether or not it's included. If you build your own twin shifter, you will need to build your bezel for the rubber boot.

Ben

OP
OP
C

cattle69

Loc.
San Angelo, Tx.
I bought the twin sticks from BC and bought the boot from wildhorses and the box the twin stcks came from also said wildhorses.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
The ones I got from JBFab came with the ss bezel. Doesnt look like the boot comes with a bezel on the W.H. site. Hmm

OP
OP
C

cattle69

Loc.
San Angelo, Tx.
That is about my luck, not to bad mouth wildhorses but when i purchased the boot it was 19.99 and shipping I found out later was $10.++. It was UPS Ground so you know that little part didn't cost more than 3.00 to ship. (to me I thought this is like the ebay shipping scam.)

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Most of my stuff from them has come Fedex, Most wont use USPS for the many reasons we shoulnt. Would have been cheaper that way but I dont think UPS ships for less than $8. Shipping costs suck especially when you forget the small stuff and have to order it later. At least we dont live in Canada, yikes...you read that thread?
I kept watching your avatar waiting for it to jump around...whats up with that? ;)

OP
OP
C

cattle69

Loc.
San Angelo, Tx.
Man I tried and haven given up on the avitar up and down thing can't get her to work. As far as the shipping if $8.00 is the cheapest they will ship then the 10.00 is not outrageous just wish I had the other part

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I dont even see a bezel listed on their site. Give em a call on Monday and see what they say, they are pretty helpful guys over there, Mark always has done right by me.