• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

twin stick with 3 speed

jaydub01

Loc.
Daytona Beach, FL
has anyone installed a twin stick for a t shift, with a three speed shifter on the floor? pics would help, but where do the sticks come up through?do they come out the same hole as the stock shifter? ive just never seen this setup and need an idea before deciding on what to do, thanks

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i have a twin stick j-shift with a 3 speed and it comes out of the floor same place as stock. you'll have to open the hole a little. i got mine from duff.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Yes the sticks come up in the same place as the stock t-shift handle. You will have to make the hole bigger. Especially if you have a body lift.

4x4x289

i've got a t shifter, 3 speed hurst (i want a 4 speed!!), and a 2" body lift. I had to cut the aft edge of the hole a little. I had to bend the left stick up a little to clear 3 speed handle, and had to bend the left flat bar out a little to clear linkage. All minor stuff. For reference, 2" mark on tape is centered on aft t shifter cover screw slots.

Attachments

• liftedsortof.jpg
    liftedsortof.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 81