• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Two bronco sighting past Lopez Lake In Arroyo Grande, CA anyone here?

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
I have seen two broncos for the last couple of weeks in the morning on my way to work. One is all primered gray including the hardtop and the other is Blue with a black hood and a black softop. Are you on here? I have been seeing them on high mountain rd past Lopez lake as well as on lopez drive heading out to high mountain road

Matt

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Not me... but I figured I'd chime in and say that I'm jealous of a commute that goes anywhere near Lopez Lake/Hi-Mountain road!

(I'm a former central coast resident... and I miss it more each day)

OP
OP
mattyq17

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
It is a nice drive except when you get behind someone leaving the lake and pulling a trailer going 25 in a 45! I live about two miles past Lopez lake so it is nice to take high mountain road to Pozo Saloon in the summer to have a burger and a beer!

75 Ranger

It wasn't me or anyone I know.
We should do a Bronco Pozo run this summer. What do you think?
I know two other EB's that would go.

CoachZ

Loc.
Central Coast, CA
I'm also in AG! Just found Matty via PM! Hope to have a LUBR in the next 5 years or so. We go Hi Mtn Rd alot in my bros truck and then go to the Loading Chute for a burger...hope to meet up with the Central Coast EB gang sometime...with an EB of course ;-)

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Hey Matt look at My Gallery you might seem to know me. BTW Lopez Lake is an amazing lake for boating and fishing.
Kev

mavman427

Loc.
Nipomo, CA
I plan on having my Bronco on the road by summertime, so I might be up for the road trip too. I went to school down in SLO, beautiful area.