• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TWO Bronco sitings in ONE day in Chattanooga. Yours?

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
In Chattanooga this weekend, I saw 2 EBs in the span of 2 hours. First, a mint green one off of Brainerd Rd. near Tuxedo. I was leaving the Army Surplus store and drove over that way. Whoever you are, I saw you outside and you gave me a dirty look for staring. Shame on you! I was in my F-150, I know you saw me. You couldn't miss me, I was hanging out the window panting at your sweet truck. Really nice. Later, I heard tell that a female drives that one, so lady your brother/husband/boyfriend/uncle needs to not be so mean looking. And, I'd like to shake your hand for having such a nice Bronco.

The 2nd one was in the parking garage above the Bijou Theatre downtown. It was an orange Sport with a 302, no bumper and in general disrepair.

All in all, a productive day.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What???? No pics Babygirl. You need to keep that camera ready to snap.

Blue71

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I was driving to Chattanooga last Wednesday and saw 3. 2 were in bad shape but the third was pretty sweet, it was parked at a welding shop in Scottsboro, AL. Man I need a camera phone..