• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Uncut All Original 1968 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DurangoDave

It pains me, but I'm selling my 1968 Bronco. Uncut, all original, with 58,800 actual miles. This is a 289 with a manual 3-speed. Overall it's very solid with some rust in some of the usual places. Slight damage to the grill corners and right fender. Original paint, which is thinning in spots. The carburetor and air cleaner have been swapped for one with an automatic choke, but I have the original carb and oil bath cleaner. Runs and drives great. Could use new shocks (still has the originals). I am the second owner of this Bronco and I know it's history. It has never left southwest Colorado. The first $18,000 takes her home, but I will entertain reasonable offers. I can send images to those interested. My email link is below.
dgerhardt@frontier.net

Update: Thanks for posting the pics below, Steve.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DurangoDave

I haven't been able to upload pics to this thread. Probably something I'm not doing correctly with the 'insert image" link. I'll attempt a simple cut and paste, but if that doesn't work you can use my email link above and I'll get some pics to you.
Thanks.

Bronco.jpg

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Here are some pics for you guys. This one looks nice.
d2db1285ff06a9a8b965c9ab400ffe82.jpg
7e3febc255e922a50cbf72f97258b59d.jpg
27ef91f45448278a07e2f81d5a81ded7.jpg
220c7280aa3896a7102868a9a4b01e9d.jpg
534a4a75d4b4f33d2226b7e51859ac70.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JonDinLA

Loc.
Los Angeles, CA
Wow, I can't believe this hasn't sold either. If I could rewind the clock to before I bought mine, I would drop what I am doing right now, jump on a plane and put cash in your hand before the end of the day. This is exactly what I was looking for before I gave up looking for it. Dang...

Status
Not open for further replies.