• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK Uncut Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

lola

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
I am wanting to buy an uncut bronco with power steering and brakes, automatic transmission. The location is not important to me. I live in OK but am currently working in MI. I am a single mom wanting this for my son who will be turning 16 in September. Like everyone else, I would like it to be in good mechanical order mainly because I am not a car person. I would prefer it to be in stock condition but it depends on the bronco.

Please keep me in mind if you see one or have one that you are wanting to sell.

Thanks!

DZap

Loc.
Houston, TX
I love the description of the one in Raleigh..." very little rust"
HA.....look at the rear quarter panel. My fist would fit through that hole.

justoldbroncos

I am wanting to buy an uncut bronco with power steering and brakes, automatic transmission. The location is not important to me. I live in OK but am currently working in MI. I am a single mom wanting this for my son who will be turning 16 in September. Like everyone else, I would like it to be in good mechanical order mainly because I am not a car person. I would prefer it to be in stock condition but it depends on the bronco.

Please keep me in mind if you see one or have one that you are wanting to sell.

Thanks!

from justoldbroncos im from arkansas i have a 1 owner 1974 exployer uncut perfect running and driving orignal paint red and white auto,ps 7500.00 501-940-1213

mattoo

Loc.
NLR
from justoldbroncos im from arkansas i have a 1 owner 1974 exployer uncut perfect running and driving orignal paint red and white auto,ps 7500.00 501-940-1213

I bought mine from justoldbroncos, uncut 75 with 302 and 3 speed, all original. he did not misrepresent the truck to me in any way. he had about 7 more when I bought mine, from parts trucks to totally finished. Great source for those of you in the states surrounding Arkansas.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.