• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Under dash switch mount ?

matt w

Bronco Guru
So I purchased an eaton e-locker. I need to mount the switch and do not want to cut a square hole in the dash!! Kinda surprised eaton does not offer that option when selling the product!

I have been searching online for a under the dash mount that will hold the switch. From what I could see Summit does have anything like that.

Does anyone know where I could find what I'm looking for?

Thanks

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
Arb has them for a rocker switch. $8 I think

Well it looks is if they are for 2-3 switches.,,,, hmmm all I have is one switch.

I hate to do it but maybe I will have to cut a hole in the dash!! Yikes!o %)

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Buy a couple more lighted "dummy" switches so they at least light up when activated...

I checked my sources for electrical goodies and didn't find much for switch brackets. Most require a sizable hole to cover up.

Dannyboy71

I have seen some of those switches mounted in the steering column cover on the bottom half. I thought it looked pretty good?