• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Unevent Social 8-14-14

Brandon

Loc.
Sandy, Oregon
Okay mates

Thursday August 14th* 4 to 8 pm the Four Horsemen will be having a social at the Cleawox shelter for the Unevent. This is an excellent time to meet people, catch up with others, and plan the rest of the weeks outings with others and what not. You can also get your shirts as well. All are welcome to hangout and bringing the family is encouraged. We will have a barbeque grill on site and fired up for anyone who wishes to use it and the facility for making your own dinners. There is plenty of space for people to spread out and kids to run around. Nearby is the Cleawox Lake Lodge which offers boat rentals, small store, day use passes, and restrooms. The area requires a day use permit which is included if you are staying at Honeyman.

Things you may consider packing would be: chairs, food, beverages, snacks, friends, and family

SHX669

Bronco Guru
" Be there or Be Square" - LOL -:) - how may decades does that saying go back ?
SHx

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
" Be there or Be Square" - LOL -:) - how may decades does that saying go back ?
SHx

Maybe not as many as you or me ,but a bunch.
Since this is the Unevent,wouldn't this be a Unsocial Social ?
Can't wait....Chompin at the Bit...

SHX669

Bronco Guru
Maybe Fred Meyer and Safeway will have a "steak war" again this year.:)
SHX

Letsgocrawling

Loc.
Tucson Az.
Sounds good, i'm working on the loose ends like where to order t-shirts---if it's not to late. Me and wifey are looking forward to this outing---Cool Oregon here we go;)

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
So for those of you not on fb, there's a planned trout feed going on also... My mom and step dad have been enjoying the fishing and have a ton of trout they are bringing to grill up, with goodies including bacon wrapped I think it was:) good times