• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD *Unused* Mile Marker Supreme Locking Hubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILikeBond

Unused Mile Marker Supreme Locking Hubs. These retail for ~$70, plus shipping. Asking $65 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_3144.jpg
    IMG_3144.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3146.jpg
    IMG_3146.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3151.jpg
    IMG_3151.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3152.jpg
    IMG_3152.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3154.jpg
    IMG_3154.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3157.jpg
    IMG_3157.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
OP
OP
ILikeBond

ILikeBond

These are for a Dana 44 front. Good reviews on Amazon:

Mile Marker Supreme Hubs 104 Reviews

Excerpt from one of the reviews:

I bought these Mile Marker Supreme hub lockers for the all-metallic construction to replace my Warn regular hub lockers. Installation is quite easy with the supplied instructions, the lockers slided right in (a little more loose than the Warns), and the retainers are easy enough to install. The lockers look and feel very sturdy, they have a nice weight to them, and the full turn locking feels positive (I have no complains about the Warns and their 1/4 turn, but the price was higher and those had a Nylon dial, you can have the Premiums with all-steel construction, but they'll cost you over $100). The chrome dial and stainless steel body look nice and shiny, with a more appealing design than the Warns, and they stick out less from the hub, so there is less risk of damaging or scratching them on the trail or even with the curbs. An added feature for Us with auto-lockers is the liberty to leave the front axle unlocked, even in low range, reducing the wear of the front end if all you need is low range (i.e.: going up a very step hill).

The appearance is subjective, but I think these make the Warns look dated, and the chrome dial looks just great, I can't stop looking at that thing everytime I get off the truck or I'm walking torwards it.

Btw, those were installed in my 1993 Ford Bronco's Dana 44 TTB. Regarding the reliability I will be posting back once I try them long or hard enough. It is very important to check with the manufacturer if your application will require the replacement of your OEM spindle nut with their kit, i.e.: Broncos with auto-hubs with 5 bolts in the cap won't need it, but if they have 3 bolts they will.

All in all a great purchase of a quality product at an affordable price, and they also have limited lifetime warranty, so keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.