• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

vacuum hose routing

mtnbiker2010

Loc.
Grand Rapids MI
I am trying to button up my engine rebuild and I am wondering where all the vacuum hoses go. I have a 1976 with the original engine cleaned up and slightly reworked, my carb is the motorcraft 2150. There are so many vacuum lines that I am unsure of which ones I have to use and which ones are redundant or possibly for emmisions equipment that I no longer have. If any of you have any helpful suggestions or diagrams I would really appreciate them, I have already used the search function and it has had a lot helpful info but I could still use some more pics or diagrams if available.

Skuzzlebutt

PhD, Dr. of Broncology
Loc.
Honeymoon Bay
Fist thing you need todois look for a book for you year Bronco There have been just too manyskrewed up Brondco Your library are peety smart