• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Value question

tbruz

Contributor
So while digging thru my parts stash to locate some upholstery material, I uncovered some parts that were sourced up to 15 years ago. Now i'm curious as to what the market value may be.
Not looking to sell this stuff , just wondering what the value might be and the effect of the reproduction market on what once were "rare" and valuable parts.
a NOS set of rocker trim with the fasteners still in the Ford original packaging
and a set of 4 NOS hubcaps. Also found a white Kayline top still in the box, all hardware but no install instructions, never used.
Thanks in advance.
Tbruz

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Stuff is only worth what someone is willing to pay, so it's difficult to give an actual number. The rocker trim is going to be worth something as it was a rare option to begin with. Hubcaps not a whole lot unless they are the '66 style. Kayline would be worth what a new soft top sells for. Unless you find the elusive buyer who absolutely has to have that style of top in the color you have. My $0.02 at any rate.

Bronco4x4

If you decide to sell the top, please send a private message. No rush or pressure just interested if you decide to let it go.

Hotrodjohn

There are currently some very good reproduction hubcaps and you can get complete set for around 500. However, I recently saw a set of NOS hubcaps sell for around 700 on eBay. If they have original date stamps someone just had to have, who knows how much.