• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Varies EB Parts (bumper, gears, lockers, etc..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Bronco Sport

Need to fund getting my Bronco rolling again, so...

(prices are calculated on selling price of similar items and advice from others, but make an offer if you're interested, just please don't lowball, it makes you look bad and makes me sad for you)

Up for sale:

- Dana 44 open carrier (had 3.54 gears): $150 obo (barely used)

- 3.54 ring and pinion from Dana 44: $75 obo (little to no wear)

- Posi Trak Lok from a Ford 9" (had 4:11 gears): $175 obo (great shape)

- 28 Spline axles from big bearing 9" w/ 11" drum brakes included (ready to install): $125 obo
(have a 9" big bearing housing with caliper mounts for disc brakes that was damaged by Rear End shop, which I can include in a package deal if someone wants to build a complete axle with the shafts and locker)

- Small bearing 9" with 28 spline axles and 3rd member housing (no internals, but look above): $150

- Complete Dana 30 drum to drum with posi and 4:10 gears: $125 obo

- clutch pedal $25 obo (willing to trade for auto brake pedal)

- 1330/32 spline Yokes from NP205: $50 each or $90 for the pair

- Hot Rod style engine mounted flex fan (best offer)

Willing to ship on your dime.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85654396@N03/sets/72157631833485302/

-Brian

8590868364_80f41800fd_s.jpg

8589769869_0bf0cf5c22_s.jpg

8589767531_1719cf708e_s.jpg

keywords: early ford bronco, transfercase, t-case, transmission, jeep, np205, atlas

Last edited:
OP
OP
68 Bronco Sport

68 Bronco Sport

Help fund my axle swap. Willing to trade if you have an unused set of hard brake lines for a Dana 44 and/or Ford 9", braided lines from calipers or hydroboost lines. Also need a partial driver's floor pan and driver's side of tunnel cover.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
In the words of our favorite Bay area, local rapper, MC Hammer, "Just for a minute lets all do the "bump, bump, bump, bump".......

DogDiesel

Loc.
Lunenburg
Clutch Pedal

How much to ship to Virginia 23952?
Need to fund getting my Bronco rolling again, so...

(prices are calculated on selling price of similar items and advice from others, but make an offer if you're interested, just please don't lowball, it makes you look bad and makes me sad for you)

Up for sale:

- clutch pedal $25 obo (willing to trade for auto brake pedal)

Willing to ship on your dime.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/85654396@N03/sets/72157631833485302/

-Brian

OP
OP
68 Bronco Sport

68 Bronco Sport

Bump to fund my second 9" housing along with the axle swap. Will consider any reasonable offer.

Thanks for looking.

-Brian

OP
OP
68 Bronco Sport

68 Bronco Sport

Thanks to a local rear end shop damaging my housing, I had to buy a new one, which came with 28 spline shafts and 11" drum brakes. Axles have roller bearings and retainer plates with 3/8" holes installed and brakes with good springs ready to install. Damaged housing needs some grinding, new spring perches and shock mounts, but has caliper mount for large GM style calipers.

I'm willing to sell separately or make a package deal, if someone wants to build a complete axle with 28 spline axles, housing, and locker with or without drums.

Would like to recover some of the lost cost of buying a new axle housing. Send your number or e-mail if you want some pics of housing.

Thanks for looking.
-Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.