• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL various body parts for sale. good condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

i have 2 front fenders in very good condition. no rust, just a few dents. have a very nice original 73 grill. have 4 69-77 doors. 2 decent, 2 very good. have 1 full hard top complete with windows. it is in decent condition, but will need some rust repair on the rear liftgate. let me know if you are interested. these are some prices i came up with.

front fenders-$160.00 for pair
73 grill-$200.00
doors-$150.00 each for nice ones.
doors-$100.00 each for other 2. (need some work, not terrible, but some small rust issues)
full top-$100.00

please send me your e-mail to receive or ask for pictures. thanks.

Last edited:

earleybird

Grill 1972

Looking for a grill for my 1972 Bronco.

Also do you still have a hard top?

818-489-5926

OP
OP
L

luke

hey bspiotti. just send me an e-mail to gripitandripit11@hotmail.com. it may be eaisier to reply to you that way. i've been trying to send you stuff, but it will not go through. maybe i have the address wrong, but lets try it that way.

OP
OP
L

luke

no sorry. no good doors left. thanks for looking and asking though.

OP
OP
L

luke

all i have left are the 2 not so good doors, the 73 grill, the front fenders, and the full hard top. make an offer on any of these, and they are yours. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.