• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Various SBF Ignition Parts. Dizzy/Coil/Wires/Balancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

WSM29

So I have some like new left overs from before I did my EFI Swap. Make me an offer shipped to your location. I am on the East Coast in NC so please factor that in. Parts have very few miles on them.

I have a like new stock Dizzy set up for carb single vacuum advance with new cap/rotor/plug wires.
Like new Accel Coil- $BO

Also have a never used 5.0 Pioneer Balancer. I bought this new for the EFI swap, but I kept the old front dress so the timing pointer was on the other side... As well as it wouldnt fit my pullies. This is a 4 hole pulley application.

Ill post up pics tonight or just PM me with questions.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.