• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Viair pump

fordtrucksrule

well i was going to run it but got a 20 lbco2 tank cheap i got the 480c compressor its in the for sale section in your intrested id say 200+shipping and you get everything except the tank

sprinksbeme

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kingman, AZ
I run a viair 450c with a 2 gal tank it can get my 35 13.5 15 crawlers from 10 psi up to 25psi for the drive home in less than 10 min, and it is 100% duty cycle so if my wheeling buddies need a little no problem.

The 90c has a 9% duty cycle at 100psi could not find the rating for 50 but it may overheat and shut off before you can get aired up.

most compressors are rated 50/50 which if I understand it is out of every 50 minutes you can run it 50% of the time or 25 min. and then let it cool for 25min. Using 9/50 that would be about 4.5 min. and cool for 45 minutes. Maybe good for running ARB and filling a low tire, but may leave you wanting more.