• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

(Video) EB in "Driving Television"- Canadian tv show.

red67

Loc.
Austin Texas
Me and the GF went to Toronto for the weekend to take advantage of the lower drinking age/ see the sights. Anyway, I was hungover watching "their" television shows, and inadverdtantly left it on their version of "Car and Driver". I caught the section on "extreme offroad driving", and they showed how to wheel fourwheeling basics in an EB ;D ,

Here is the clip from their site. VIDEO

Crap, the link just takes you to the video clips site. Go to the "Extreme drives" section. (second one down on the right). then click "off-road driving".

Enjoy ;D

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
First off, the girl smokes waaaaaayyyyyyy to much. But she's kinda cute. The grill looks like its off a scout? Looks as though he has lots of different parts on his bronco. Good video though.

Jamers

Loc.
Van,BC,Canada
That bronco lives in my area!! I see him driving in my area all the time, we have swapped waves and smiles a few times when we drive by eachother. I was stopped at a light beside him and he stalled when the light turned green. ?:? ;D ...but it wasn't that guy who was talking...it was a younger guy. So it was most likely filmed on the west coast...cool video though!

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
just like a blonde to run a bronco into a tree. looks to be on one ton axles, but i don't recognize the hubs. if you look closely you can see the factory grille behind the tubes.

U

Unregistered

The same Bronco is also in the winching video - Winch Training