• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Video of drive around Silver Lake sand dunes

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Here is a video I took of a cruise around the Silver Lake sand dunes. About half way through you will see a cruise along Lake Michigan where many people park to watch all the cool rides or take a dip in the lake to cool off.

[youtube]JpUge7SwIgU[/youtube]

This video is about 20 minutes long. It looks best if you can expand to full screen. Hope you enjoy.

Henry

brianz426

Cool video. We're leaving for Silver Lake tomorrow for vacation and a family reunion. I wish I could take my Bronco, we are flying in from Maryland.

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Great video Henry, how do you like the ZF so far?

I really like the ZF however I need to get the front and rear gears changed to really get full use of it. I can almost use it as a 3 speed now. 1st gear is nice and low. I was putting the transfer case in 4lo and the trans in first gear and just let the engine idle me over objects. The idle would drop down but the computer would kick it up enough to keep it running without stalling. I am still trying to decide and what I really need for lockers then get some 4:56 gears.

Henry