• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vin plate location

Jayraud

Hey everyone, new old 72 bronco owner. I’m looking for the vin plate on this. I have one in the driver door rear pillar. There should be another with engine code, axle code, etc. can anyone tell me where it’s located? Thanks

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
There should be a warranty plate riveted to the inside of the glove box door, if it has the original.

That is not the legal VIN, just an easier to see convenience.
The VIN stamped on the frame is the official one.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Welcome! On the back of the glove box door on 68'-77', on the driver kick panel on 66'-67'. On the frame below and rear of the starter, can be seen by looking down into the engine compartment.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Welcome! It would be in the glovebox on the door. If its not there you can order one from Marti Report but it takes about 6 weeks

yzu5yje2.jpg

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Hope you have a glove box door that has it and it matches the paper title....Here are the frame spots (clear spots and blue tape) it can be at and what about the B pillar Safety Certification Sticker it should have it also?

Attachments

• bronco vin 1.jpeg
    bronco vin 1.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 105
  • bronco vin 2.jpeg
    bronco vin 2.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 86
  • bronco vin 5.jpg
    bronco vin 5.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 88
  • bronco vin 3.jpg
    bronco vin 3.jpg