• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VOTE! Help me pick a color please

Lime Gold or Blue?

• Total voters

barronj

Bronco Guru
Lime Gold or Blue?

Will have white roll bar, flares, bumpers. Tan interior.

(This is Cassade Johnson's rig with photoshop to make it all one color & white flares+grill insert)
DFWlimegold.jpg

better representation of the color:
limegoldmustangcropped.jpg

ideal-1.jpg

previous owner painted it black, I'm about to tackle the dings & sand it down...

croppedjune2010.jpg

How it looked when I brought it home:

profile.jpg

Thanks for any thoughts!

Last edited:

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The blue is a sharp color! I like it on the Bronco you have pictured.

OP
OP
barronj

barronj

Bronco Guru
I know. It looks alot like the new ford Grabber Blue. I can't pin-point the exact color, but it would be close.

Thanks to all who've voted!

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
If I didn't already have a Grabber Blue 70 Mustang I would have painted my EB that color. I love Grabber Blue on an EB.

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
Tough choice. I have a '69 that is med. aqua and have been contemplating a similar green to that lime gold for my '73 project. I will say the '69 looks great when she's all cleaned up.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Take a look at the new mustangs in Grabber Blue - that should seal the deal!

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
go with the green
fewer of them around
tons of blue and red EB's around

OP
OP
barronj

barronj

Bronco Guru
Take a look at the new mustangs in Grabber Blue - that should seal the deal!

About 15-20 years ago, a teal/green came out, and it seemed like every chebby truck that needed a repaint was painted this color. I want something timeless, and Grabber/Azure Blue fits that profile, as does the lime-gold. So, I'm torn.

77BroncoSport

Loc.
Sandy, UT
Originally I was told my color was Seafoam Green but its actually Light Jade--the original color it rolled off the assembly line. Ive never seen another Light Jade around, which its nice to have a unique color not seen that often.

I like the Lime Gold.

borg

If you had something other than a tan interior I'd have voted blue. Just don't think blue/white and tan will go very well together.

Steve