• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN Vote now for the 2025 CB Calendar - Voting closes Weds night, Oct 23rd

Choose 12 photos - See all photos here --> http://classicbroncos.com/calendar2025.shtml

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
It's time to vote for the 2025 ClassicBroncos Calendar! Choose 12 photos above as your favorites. Remember, you can only vote once, so take your time deciding. The 12 photos with the most votes will have their own month page in the wall calendar.

To help see the images better I've set up a preview page: http://classicbroncos.com/calendar2025.shtml

PLEASE READ: We have a lot of entries, so PLEASE look at the preview page carefully first (maybe print it out) and write down your favorite 12 by number. It will make it easier to cast your vote.

I'll keep this poll up until the night of Wed Oct 23rd and then announce the winners the next day.

Also, only existing forum members can vote. Unfortunately in the past we've had people get all their buddies to join the forums just so they could stuff the ballot box for their Bronco.

Thanks to all those that sent in your photos and good luck! If you're new to the forum you can see an example of last year's calendar here:

1728441707178.png

Last edited:

marshall godron

Contributor
😂👍🏻. wasn't the last few years more like 50 or more bronco competing to get in? But yes totally agree. I’d gladly share my page if I get in with Tasker’s Bronco👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂😂😂

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry everyone. I swear I did a test last night and it was fine.

But it should be fixed now. The 1st post in this thread has the poll which allows you to vote.

74 Bronco Billy

Contributor
Well I screwed up and thought submissions went till end of Oct. Agh. And only 30 entries, I might have had a chance this year. Dang.
318fa8b3739588c0446b25b222169f51.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
What exactly isn't working? 30+ people have voted, so it's working for them. If someone can give me more details that would be helpful

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok, I see it now, but can't fix it until tomorrow evening.

The link that doesn't work is in the photo preview page. But that link is just to take you to this thread. You vote at the top of this thread.