• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wanna help cut a new trail @ Rausch??

OX1

Bronco Guru
I floated the idea of a higher speed, smoother, steep hill climb on the Rausch board, something along the lines of the steeper stuff in the play area that Paragon had. May take a scouting run up there sometime in Jan and maybe even lay it out with the help of Rausch management.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Have Chainsaw, Will Travel

OX - I'd be happy to help out, schedule permitting. MEB will have our annual Snow Run at Rausch this year in February. So it would be great to run the new trail then, or cut it then, if not done already. Let us know as the date firms up.

Only issue is I need to take my trail rig down for some needed frame repairs sometime this winter. So it will be out of commission for a while, but I'll try to work around this.

OP
OP
O

OX1

Bronco Guru
OX - I'd be happy to help out, schedule permitting. MEB will have our annual Snow Run at Rausch this year in February. So it would be great to run the new trail then, or cut it then, if not done already. Let us know as the date firms up.

Only issue is I need to take my trail rig down for some needed frame repairs sometime this winter. So it will be out of commission for a while, but I'll try to work around this.

Normally they allow half day work, then half day free wheeling, but I'd rather just work all day on it, and maybe run only that trail when/if done for the day. Thinking maybe the 20th, don't even think you would need a rig.

kps74 bronco

Loc.
south jersey,medford
I can come up and help out also,sucked not making it to bluerocks a few weeks ago.Just keep me posted when you want to go ,I have not been to rc so it would be nice to check it out before the snow run,Still need to mod the oil pan for the 4bt,but thats all I need to do before getting out again.Ken

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Normally they allow half day work, then half day free wheeling, but I'd rather just work all day on it, and maybe run only that trail when/if done for the day. Thinking maybe the 20th, don't even think you would need a rig.

January 19th is the Hooter's M&G in Richmond and then a lot of folks going to Hooters are then going to Crozett on the 20th. Any other weekend possible?