• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Wanted 1/2 cab 1971

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Looking for an uncut 1971 true U-14 1/2 cab.

I have owned every year Bronco except a 71 which was the year I was born. I have owned every model of Bronco U-13, U-15, Stroppe, etc. Everything except a true 1/2 cab. I grew up riding around in my Dad's 1/2 cab Broncos. So it only seems fitting to own a 71 1/2 cab. What I am really looking for is a uncut unmolested original U-14. It does not have to be in showroom condition just a solid original one. I would prefer one with a V-8 & D-44. Let me know what you have. I realize this may take a while to find the right one. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.