• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wanted: 1966-1975 EB

Status
Not open for further replies.

broke_okie

I am in search of a 66-75 EB. It must be running and driveable. Must have front Dana 44 dif and 9" rear dif , preferably a big bearing 9", hard top, doors. I have a 1981 Toyota swb 4x4. It has 4" Marlin Crawler rear springs and greasable shackles, f/r 5.29's, aussie locker in rear , square tube front driveline, newly rebuilt L52 5 speed trans., Marlin Crawler doubler, p.s., runs on 33x12.50x15 all terrains, Currently have smittybuilt rollbar for it , willing to trade for right EB.

HuskyRider

Loc.
Roseville, Ca
Good luck with the search..FYI I just sold my 83 built Toy for about half of what I bought my rust bucket bronco for.You may have to trade for a project in California..

Status
Not open for further replies.