• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Wanted - 1975 or earlier reliable driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heat

Looking for 1975 or earlier (pre-smog in CA) clean and reliable Bronco. Have cash in hand. Don't need to ask my wife, call the bank or sell my truck. Ready to buy, the right Bronco, now!

No 3 speeds, half cabs, Dana 30's, no front drum brakes, no serious rust.

Prefer 5 speed or Auto, family cage, lifted, geared and locked, needs to run freeway speeds.

My budget is 25K....willing to travel or pay shipping.

57custom

I have 76 sport auto,p/s.p/d brakes,302 auto,small lift,new tires,wheels.Restored drive train,and paint 12 years ago,been in warehouse 10 years.Interior is original but in good cond.$1,500.00 cd,amps,woofers etc.Some fiberglass in floor,no rust anywhere.Eng.compartment and underside look new .took in on trade,need cash.$16k.

Status
Not open for further replies.