• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wanted 1977 Bronco in the Southeast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Options2007

Loc.
Atlanta
I am looking for a 1977 Bronco in the South East, Georgia preferably. I would like it to be in good to great condition cut or uncut. Modified or stock. Please email me if you have any for sale

Thanks

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
There's an original '77 on ebay right now, in Athens, GA, I believe. Check it out!

MS_Broncos

Loc.
West Point, MS
I currently have a 77 i'm not sure if you are still looking but it is green and all stock inside with nice interior even has original am radio and i have owners manual and all original paper work. Would be a great project the engine smokes a little but does seem to run strong the paint job is probaly only a few years old but whoever did it wasn't very good. It has all the 77 options with power brakes and power steering along with the heavy rear end if you are interested i'm located in MS and would be willing to arrange something i'm looking for 7k but make me an offer and we'll go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.